« Anbalaba » offers a range of luxury services for even greater peace of mind : A rental pool to optimise profitability.
In order to maximise the real estate’s value to its buyers, « Anbalaba » allows owners to add their property to a rental pool, managed by the operator of the tourist accommodation in Anbalaba-Village.This scheme allows homeowners to rent out their property and receive an income supplement that is taxable at only 15%, while retaining access to their home whenever they like.
MAURITIUS, AN OUTSTANDING TOURIST DESTINATION
Mauritius is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. Most of its tourists are young, many are French, and all come in search of relaxation, water sports and a change of pace. They are attracted both by the beauty of the island and by its safety.
Arrivals in Mauritius are expected to increase by 5.1% in 2017 relative to the previous year. More than 1,300,000 tourists between the ages of 25 and 49 are expected to visit the island, many of whom will be travelling with their families.
In their search for authenticity, many of these visitors forgo hotels to instead rent villas and benefit from tailored services. The wild south attracts more and more visitors thanks to its many outdoor activities: kite-surfing, golf, hiking in the Chamarel mountains, boat trips, big game fishing, etc.
(1) Source: lemauricien.com, “Tourisme prévision : Croissance de 5,1% des arrivées en 2017”, published 27/02/2017.
THE ANBALABA RENTAL SERVICE TAKES CARE OF EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR PROPERTY’S RENTAL, EVERY STEP OF THE WAY:
- Establishing a seasonal price list,
- Promoting your villa, house or apartment rental on relevant online aggregators and networks,
- Sending booking confirmations,
- Invoicing and taking deposits.
- The same team that manages Anbalaba-Village’s seasonal residence also handles the IRS properties’ rental management scheme. Owners therefore benefit from the team’s considerable marketing and commercial expertise.
A TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS ALSO LIAISES WITH THE CLIENT THROUGHOUT THEIR STAY:
- Welcome and briefing, provision of a welcome package including basic convenience items (kitchen and bathroom products) upon arrival,
- Creation and manning of a hotline for any emergencies arising during the client's stay,
- Provision of concierge services.
- A cleaning team will also clean your property daily, while a maintenance team will monitor the property’s state of repair on a regular basis.