« Anbalaba » offers a range of luxury services for even greater peace of mind : A rental pool to optimise profitability.
In order to maximise the real estate’s value to its buyers, « Anbalaba » allows owners to add their property to a rental pool, managed by the operator of the tourist accommodation in Anbalaba-Village.This scheme allows homeowners to rent out their property and receive an income supplement that is taxable at only 15%, while retaining access to their home whenever they like.
MAURITIUS, AN OUTSTANDING TOURIST DESTINATION
Mauritius is one of the world's most popular tourist destinations.
Mostly young, these tourists - many of them French in search of idleness, water sports and relaxation - are attracted not only by the island's beauty, but also by its safety. In 2022, Mauritius welcomed over 1 million tourists and is aiming for 1,400,000 by 2023*. The destination is thus returning to its pre-covid levels. In search of authenticity, these travelers tend to abandon hotels in favor of renting a villa or apartment and benefiting from tailor-made services.
The wilder south is attracting more and more visitors eager to enjoy all the activities: kite surfing, golf, visits to Chamarel, boat trips, deep-sea fishing, etc.
*Source : Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority (MTPA) - 27/01/2023
THE ANBALABA RENTAL SERVICE TAKES CARE OF EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR PROPERTY’S RENTAL, EVERY STEP OF THE WAY:
- Establishing a seasonal price list,
- Promoting your villa, house or apartment rental on relevant online aggregators and networks,
- Sending booking confirmations,
- Invoicing and taking deposits.
- The same team that manages Anbalaba-Village’s seasonal residence also handles the IRS properties’ rental management scheme. Owners therefore benefit from the team’s considerable marketing and commercial expertise.
A TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS ALSO LIAISES WITH THE CLIENT THROUGHOUT THEIR STAY:
- Welcome and briefing, provision of a welcome package including basic convenience items (kitchen and bathroom products) upon arrival,
- Creation and manning of a hotline for any emergencies arising during the client's stay,
- Provision of concierge services.
- A cleaning team will also clean your property daily, while a maintenance team will monitor the property’s state of repair on a regular basis.